Saturday, December 19, 2009

Third Day On my Ride..

Third day on my ride and I've spotted two defects on the Kia Forte. 
  1. Front Headlight with condensation. Driver side
  2. Gear knob head loose.
I went to Cheras's Kia Service Centre. Apparently, my spicy red is the first Kia Forte to be service here. The mechanics are friendly, Gear knob head loose was fixed on the spot. On the Headlight condensation issue, they asked me to take a photograph of the condensation. 


What I don't understand is.. Kia Forte headlight condensation issue is a known Kia Forte issue/defect. Why do I need to take a photograph of the condensation for proof! I'm planning to call Customer Service on Monday for explanation..


On top of that, the mechanics are pretty clueless of the headlight condensation issue/defect. This has been highlighted by journalist during their test drive from Penang to KL on November 2009.

1 comment:

  1. I newly bought Kia forte 1.6sx. I having issue with wind sound when driving. Is there anyone having same prob? I was told that this batch of car having the wind sound, air is coming inside. Request me to hold till get news from Hq

    ReplyDelete